ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
knives
Użytkownik

[Oprogramowanie] Gnome 4

Post autor: knives »

Czytaliście dzisiaj DistroWatch?

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20120402#humour

(edytowałem link, żeby znowu wskazywał na Gnome 4)
Ostatnio zmieniony 2012-04-02, 13:16 przez knives, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Awatar użytkownika
ydoom
Użytkownik

Re: [Oprogramowanie] Gnome 4

Post autor: ydoom »

Kod: Zaznacz cały

grep slackware
To conclude this week's news section, here is a link to an interview with developers of one of the lesser-known Linux distributions - Russia's AgiliaLinux (formerly MOPSLinux). AgiliaLinux is an community distro inspired by Slackware, although it now has its own system installer developed in-house and an advanced package manager called mpkg. From "AgiliaLinux: No More Interviews!" by DarkDuck: "In its current state, Agilia 8 is pretty much MOPS++, that is, it evolved from MOPS, it has a lot in common with MOPS and it suffers from many problems that were carried over from MOPS and Slackware. Agilia 9.0 will be something completely fresh. We're rebuilding the system from scratch and it'll be more awesome than ever. It's hard to explain stuff we had to deal with, but I'll just try to give an example. Many packages actually depended on kdewebdev for a really long time, and no one bothered figuring out why. It turned out that libtidy (that's a library for pretty printing and verifying HTML) was INSIDE kdewebdev, as Slackware maintainers thought it wasn't used anywhere else. But now it's used in Plasma, and I think even kdelibs, which means kdelibs depends on kdewebdev. Awesome. We fixed that one for 4.8, though." Sadly, shortly after the interview the development team dissolved, with some of them promising to start a new distribution soon.
ODPOWIEDZ